Hey there, I’m Felicia. This is a snippet of who I am and what you may find on my blog:
- I’m a college student majoring in English- I love Jane Austen and quirky writers like Sedaris and Vonnegut. I also love reading food/fitness blogs, obviously!
- As for TV, I love Arrested Development, The Office, 30 Rock, and Modern Family. (I love to laugh!) I love much more TV than that-I’m a TV junkie but not a couch potato because I usually work out in some way while I watch. Favorite reality shows are Real Housewives, Amazing Race, Survivor, Top Chef and too many more.
- I have been a vegetarian since December ’07 and enjoy it so much as I have never had more energy than I do now! I care about the Earth, animals, and my health so being a vegetarian just seems right.
- Despite the fact that I am always reading about new, interesting dishes, my favorite food remains a veggieburger with fries. I love portabello mushroom burgers best followed by black bean burgers.
- As for running, I’ve done 3 marathons, one awesome (4:06), one terrible (something like 6 hours!), one very fun one that went well until my running buddy had trouble and I stuck with him (4:32) and many other races from mile to 5k to 18mile. Longer distances are my favorite.
- I also use my energy for bicycling which is my main form of transportation when I’m not up for a bus ride or a walk. My boyfriend is a huge advocate of walking and biking as transportation. He blogs about it at Walk Eagle Rock.
- I like to live as environmentally conscious as I can because Climate Change is something that worries the heck out of me, so I do what I can to live green and get others to do the same.
- I hope to share my hippie ideas that can inspire others make more eco-friendly decisions. I also hope to share ideas that may help hungry (broke) students.
Thanks for reading! Now go do something awesome today!